Translate

Friday 25 July 2014

I was reading about some research done recently http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/08/130806091817.htm 
which apparently did not necessarily prove the truth of the old saying that a tidy desk/house equalled a tidy mind. 


Really? Someone really got paid zillions of pounds just to study that concept? I could have told them that for free!


Tidiness is all very well but personally I think you can get so carried away with it that you leave little time for anything else in your life. Of course that's just my opinion but I will stick to my annual thorough clean and just muddle through the rest of the year. After all a few cobwebs and the odd bit of dust never hurt the Bronte sisters or Tolkien, now did it? ;)


Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment