Translate

Wednesday 16 July 2014

Must be funny, in a rich man's world!

To quote Abba:-


"Ah-ha-a-a-a-a! All the things I could do...If I had a little money! It's a rich man's world!"


Joking aside, it's that time of the year again folks, when I have to assess what's coming in and what's going out...


So with the sales figures hot in my sweaty little hands, I have to say thank you from the very bottom of my heart! Sales of The Owners Volume I are continuing to increase and the figures show that my readers are still coming back for the subsequent volumes!


Thank you so much! It is such a validation for an author to see that people enjoy their work. It's almost more important than the royalties [ok, that might be spreading it a bit thin but it is important].


Today I conducted an author talk at a businesswoman's networking event, organised by the lovely Siann of Poppleton and Appleby http://www.poppletonandappleby.co.uk/.


I must admit I find these things illuminating. In general, women are much more reticent than their male counterparts in putting themselves forward and so having something else to focus on and chat about, can really help them to open up and break the ice.


I was especially honoured to be able to present the winner of the raffle, Eleanor Potter,  with the first two volumes of The Owners series...I hope she enjoys them!


Watch out for my list of forthcoming speaking engagements/author talks.


Until then - Happy Reading!






Carmen :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment